We offer superior quality chromic catgut sutures and plain catgut sutures for different surgical procedures. These are generally used in soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including applications in ophthalmic procedures. It is an absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of purified connective tissues derived from the submucosal fibrous layer of sheep intestines.
Technical Details :
Product : “TRUGUT” Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, Catgut Sutures – Plain & Chromic
Raw Material Used : Submucousal layer of sheep / goat intestines.
Colour : Brown(Chromic), Yellow (Plain)
Dye Used : (Chromic) Pyrogallol (US FDA approved colour)
Sterilization : Ethylene Oxide
Shelf Life : 5 years
* U.S.P Sizes available 5-0 to 2.
* Without needle- 150cms, 2X76cms
* With needle- Suture lengths from 45cms to 150cms & Needle length from 12mm to 63mm
* Includes variety of Stainless Steel needles like Round bodied, Cutting, Reverse cutting, Taper cutting, Taper Point etc. Grade of needle-AISI 420.
* Wet (Packed in Iso propyl alcohol-IPA)
* Primary packaging-Aluminium foil.
* Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
* Pack of 12pcs- 400gsm Super Chromo board carton.
* Master shipper 100 boxes of 12s ( 5 ply of 20 Kgs/cm² burst strength – 54 x 33 x 33 cms) weighing approximately 10 kgs with products.
* Absorption within 60-90 days (Chromic).
* High collagen purity
* Accurate polishing ensures smooth tissue passage.
* Packed in IPA to retain memory & increase pliability.
* Uniform chrome content provides required wound support and absorption.
* Uniform twist spread along the suture length and controlled drying provide high tensile strength